QuantiLAB can provide both routine and non-routine testing for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic sectors, utilising the most advanced high-level chemistry equipment such as:
Our state-of-the-art facility, ISO 17025 Quality system and GLP practices allow us to produce quality results with a high level of traceability. Our Pharmaceutical team evaluates a wide range of products against international pharmacopoeia (BP & USP) or other regulations.
We analyse raw materials (active ingredients), finished products and cosmetics for local importers, biotechnology companies, research centres, and clinical trial organisations.
Our services include:
- Heavy metal analysis
- Active ingredient identification
- Dissolution studies – Single Point and Multi-Point
- Uniformity of contents and dosage units
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Friability test
- Antimicrobial Efficacy testing
- Related substances and impurities
- Stability studies
- Challenge test
If you require more information regarding any of the services QuantiLAB provides, please do not hesitate to get in-touch.